Proposed Planning Amendments
The COVID-19 emergency has had an impact on our development, as it has with many other sites in Westminster and elsewhere. We have taken the opportunity to review our consented scheme and propose two amendments which are being prepared for submission to the City Council. The proposed amendments include:
- A reduction in the overall size of the proposed basement by c30%
- The phased construction of residences which had previously been consented as a single phase
There are no changes proposed to the above ground design, other than the minor amendments to the roof plant that allows the scheme to be phased.
- Reduced basement excavation and a consequential reduction in overall construction traffic
- Delivery of Phase 1 will be completed in 3 years to include the Ordnance Hill Homes, the Riding School and the Garden Square in order to accommodate a phased development
- The construction duration to increase from 5 ½ years to 7 ½ years
- A change to the consented traffic routes for the later phases
To submit feedback or queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 727 1528.